One of the best investments I did for my baking is when I bought the Bread Machine. Bread making could not get any easier with the help of Bread Machine. All you have to do is to put all the ingredients in the Bread Machine (in proper order) and off you go and do other things. When your place starts to smell like bread, it’s done. What’s even better is you know exactly what in it, no preservatives. I had tried several recipes for Loaf bread looking for the perfect one. A recipe that is simple, and something that uses basic ingredients that I always have in my kitchen. Good news is, I found the one! I am excited to share this with you. Let’s get started!
- 1 cup warm water (110F)
- 2 tbsp white sugar
- 1 pkg bread machine yeast (equals 2 1/4 teaspoon)
- 1/4 c vegetable or olive oil
- 3 cups bread flour OR 1 1/2 cup All Purpose Flour + 1 1/2 cup Wheat Flour
- 1 tsp salt
- Place water, sugar, and yeast in bread pan. Allow yeast to dissolve and foam for 10 minutes.
- Add oil, flour, and salt (ending w/ salt on top of flour) to yeast mixture in bread pan.
- Select basic or white bread setting.
- You can leave the bread in the Bread Machine to bake, or you can transfer it to your own bread pan. Let rise again for 45 minutes then bake at 350F/177C for 45-50 minutes.
Thank you for visiting my website. If you like this post, kindly click on the “Like” button below or share this post with your friends.
Good to know:
- Water temperature is very important for proofing the yeast. Do not skip this. If you do not have thermometer, get hot tap water and microwave it for 10 seconds.
- If you do not have bread flour, All Purpose Flour will work too. I had tried it before an it turned out well too.
- Keep in airtight container for longer shelf life. Mine last for a week.
Try it and let me know how it goes.Feel free to share this recipe and let’s get the community baking!♥