Oh so yummy! This Strawberry Banana Frozen Yogurt made it’s way into my frozen treats to do’s list. For me, it’s a must flavour to make when making frozen treats, second to Chocolate Banana Frozen Yogurt of course.
I love the texture of banana when used for frozen treats. It gave this frozen yogurt a very smooth and creamy texture. This is a delicious, guilt free indulgence.So the next time you have so many ripe bananas on hand, worry no more! Freeze them and use them to make frozen yogurt, problem solve. Let’s get started!
- 1 c frozen Banana (cut into small pieces)
- 1 c frozen Strawberry (cut into small pieces)
- 1/2 c Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1/2 c Condensed Milk
- Add the frozen bananas, strawberries, yogurt, and condensed milk into a food processor or blender.
- Process until creamy, about 3-5 minutes. Scrape down the side of the bowl to make sure there are no lumps left.
- Transfer it to an airtight freezable container and freeze for a minimum 6 hours but preferably overnight. Store it in the freezer for up to 1 month. Enjoy!
Try it and let me know how it goes.♥
Adapted from : Gemma’s Bigger Bolder Baking (with my own modifications)
This frozen yogurt is so creamy and delicious and it’s so easy to make. Just the perfect way to cool you off.
I cannot resit to put slice of fresh strawberries on top. It also pairs perfectly well with my Chocolate Fudge Cookie ♥
Categories: Frozen Treats