Almond Shortbread Cookie + Chocolate Ganache = Almond Ganache Tart! I love the combination of Almond Shortbread Cookie with Dark Chocolate. The buttery almond flavour when paired with the dark chocolate is just so heavenly, not to mention it smells so good! Every bite melts in your mouth. I love using Almond for my bake goodies, just like I love using Orange flavour for my sweet treats. I had used Almond in few of my baking, such as French Macaroons, Chocolate Coated French Macaroons and Almond Lace Cookies, expect few more to come.
This is another one of those easy to make deserts with few ingredients needed. It is so easy to make that you would want to make it over and over again. I just cannot get enough of this Almond Shortbread, so good. Let’s get started!
- Almond Shortbread Cookie Tart
- Chocolate Ganache – Use 1/4 cup chocolate chips and increase the milk to 3 tsp instead of 2 tsp
- 3 tbsp Almond flakes
- Have your baked Almond Shortbread Cookie Tart ready.
- Pour the Chocolate Ganachee into the Shortbread tart
- Add Almond Flakes (Do this while the Chocolate Ganache is still warm so that almonds sticks on top)
- Leave in the fridge for 4 hours of overnight to chill.
Good to know:
- The amount of Ganache you need will depend on how big is your tart pan , and how thick you want your chocolate. Adjust as needed. I had made this using mini tart pan and I used less Ganache.
- You want your Ganache to be in between thick and runny, just enough that it spreads on its own when you pour it over. Add milk gradually so that you can control the thickness based on your preference.
Makes 8 shortbread wedges.
Thank you for visiting my website. If you like this post, kindly click on the “Like” button or share this post with your friends.
Try it and let me know how it goes. Feel free to share this recipe and let’s get the community baking!♥