When I made my Chocolate Fudge Banana Frozen Yogurt, I was sure that was my favorite. Then I made Strawberry Banana Frozen Yogurt and it became my favorite. Today, I made my Mango Tango Frozen Yogurt, and I swear while eating it, this is my favorite among all the flavor. It’s really difficult to pick a favorite because they all taste amazing!
This Mango Tango is so creamy and smooth, and the sweetness is just right. I picked a very sweet and ripe Mango just for this, and it really made a lot of difference.
This is the kind of texture and creaminess that I always look for when I buy frozen treats in the cafe. I am glad that I can now make it from home anytime I want to. It’s so simple to make, so why not give it a try, I am pretty sure you will not regret it. You might even come back for more! Let’s get started!
- 2 cups frozen ripe and sweet Mango (cut into small pieces)
- 1/4 cup Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1/4 cup Condensed Milk
- Add the frozen mango, yogurt, and condensed milk into a food processor or blender.
- Process until creamy, about 3-5 minutes. Scrape down the side of the bowl to make sure there are no lumps left.
- Transfer it to an airtight freezable container and freeze for a minimum 6 hours but preferably overnight. Store it in the freezer for up to 1 month. Enjoy!
Before you go, kindly click on the “Like”button below if you like this post, or leave me a comment. I would like to hear from you.
Try it and let me know how it goes. Feel free to share this recipe and let’s get everybody cooling!♥