When I made my Chocolate Fudge Banana Frozen Yogurt, I was sure that was my favorite. Then I made Strawberry Banana Frozen Yogurt and it became my favorite. Today, I made my Mango Tango Frozen Yogurt, and I swear while eating it, this is my favorite among all the flavor. It’s really difficult to pick a favorite because they all taste amazing!
This Mango Tango is so creamy and smooth, and the sweetness is just right. I picked a very sweet and ripe Mango just for this, and it really made a lot of difference.
This is the kind of texture and creaminess that I always look for when I buy frozen treats in the cafe. I am glad that I can now make it from home anytime I want to. It’s so simple to make, so why not give it a try, I am pretty sure you will not regret it. You might even come back for more! Let’s get started!
- 2 cups frozen ripe and sweet Mango (cut into small pieces)
- 1/4 cup Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1/4 cup Condensed Milk
- Add the frozen mango, yogurt, and condensed milk into a food processor or blender.
- Process until creamy, about 3-5 minutes. Scrape down the side of the bowl to make sure there are no lumps left.
- Transfer it to an airtight freezable container and freeze for a minimum 6 hours but preferably overnight. Store it in the freezer for up to 1 month. Enjoy!
Before you go, kindly click on the “Like“button below if you like this post, or leave me a comment. I would like to hear from you.
My Latest Video
Thank You for visiting my website. Please don’t forget to click the “Like” button below if you like this recipe. Lastly, did you know that I have a YouTube Channel? Please support my channel by clicking on the “Subscribe” button in my video and the “Bell” icon to get notification of new videos.