I had always been fascinated with this Egg in a biscuit when I first saw it. Aren’t you? Look at these biscuits! They are so beautiful and it looks so yummy with the egg in the middle. Luckily, I made a batch of my Herbed Feta Biscuit and I only baked half of it. So I have another half left for this recipe. I immediately, without hesitation, and with full of excitement made this Egg in a Biscuit. I only made 2 pieces, but I think the entire Herbed Feta Biscuit dough could be used to yield 4 -5 pieces. This can be made ahead of time, and very nice option for on the go breakfast, brunch or lunch with salad. Let’s get started!
- Pre-heat oven to 375F.
- Make the Herbed Feta Biscuit.
- Boil Eggs. I boiled the eggs straight from the fridge, for about 10 -12 minutes. It’s ok if the center is not fully cooked, as long as you can easily peel off the egg-shell. The egg will continue to cook when the biscuit is bake in the oven. Peel the egg-shell and set aside the eggs.
- Divide the Herbed Feta Biscuit dough into 4-5 portions.
- Wrap the boiled eggs with the Herbed Feta Biscuit dough.
- Line baking pan with parchment paper, or use a silicone mat and put the biscuit.
- Bake for 20 – 25 minutes or until the biscuit starts to brown.
Try it and let me know how it goes. Feel free to share this recipe and let’s get the community baking!♥