I had always been fascinated with this egg in a biscuit when I first saw it. Aren’t you? Look at these biscuits! They are so beautiful and it looks so yummy with the egg in the middle. Luckily, I made a batch of my Herbed Feta Biscuit and I only baked half of it. So I have another half left for this recipe. I immediately, without hesitation, and with full of excitement made this Egg in a Feta Biscuit. I only made 2 pieces, but I think the entire Herbed Feta Biscuit dough could be used to yield 4 -5 pieces. This can be made ahead of time, and very nice option for on the go breakfast, brunch or lunch with salad. This biscuit is very flakey, full of flavor, buttery and most of all, oh so delicious! Morning cannot get any better than this. Let’s get started!
- Pre-heat oven to 375F.
- Make the Herbed Feta Biscuit.
- Boil Eggs. I boiled the eggs straight from the fridge, for about 10 -12 minutes. It’s ok if the center is not fully cooked, as long as you can easily peel off the egg-shell. The egg will continue to cook when the biscuit is bake in the oven. Peel the egg-shell and set aside the eggs.
- Divide the Herbed Feta Biscuit dough into 4-5 portions.
- Wrap the boiled eggs with the Herbed Feta Biscuit dough.
- Line baking pan with parchment paper, or use a silicone mat and put the biscuit.
- Bake for 20 – 25 minutes or until the biscuit starts to brown.
Thank you for visiting my website. If you like this post, kindly click on the “Like” button below or share this post with your friends.