Busy days call for a simple one pan recipe like this one. This recipe is so easy to make and one of my favorite one pan recipe, just like my One Pan Spicy Mexican Quinoa. Although this is a very simple recipe, it is full of flavor and taste. Don’t under estimate the power of one pan recipe my friend. One thing I also love about this is it is very flexible.
You can use any of your favorite vegetables , just toss and mix them together. You can eat it with steamed rice, or noodles too. No rice, no noodles? No problem! This is a meal on its own already, sometimes I add mix vegetables and I just eat this on its own. Yummy! Let’s get started!
- 1/2 tsp lemon juice
- 1 cup shrimp (head removed)
- 1 clove of garlic – minced
- 1/2 tsp soy sauce
- 1/8 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/2 tsp white sugar
- 1 tbsp tsp olive oil
- 1 small fresh chili chopped or 1/2 tsp chili flakes
- 1 tbsp melted butter
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp chopped fresh basil (optional)
- 1/2 Large Zucchini cut into half round – Can also be substituted with Carrots, Broccolli, Bell Peppers , Cauliflower OR mix assorted veggies.
Note: For a bigger batch, double of triple the recipe and adjust seasonings and spices as desired.
- Put all ingredients in a heated pan. Toss and mix.
- Simmer until shrimp and veggies are cook through and there are no more water or sauce left.
- Serve hot with rice or noodles.
Serves 1-2 people.
Try it and let me know how if goes. Feel free to share this recipe and let’s get the community cooking!♥