Here’s another foil packed recipe for us to enjoy.This time around, we are making Shrimp and Broccoli Foil Pack. It’s super easy just like my other foil pack recipe and it taste so good. Well, I’m kind of partial to shrimp and Salmon, they’re both my absolute favorite so for me they are always taste delicious.
This foil pack is so easy to make, it’s ready in less than 1 hour and it’s very flexible. Today I used broccoli but you can defiantly other vegetables like cauliflower, carrots, asparagus, Brussels sprouts, green beans and bell pepper. They key thing is to use a vegetable that cooks well in steam. If you are using vegetables that could take longer to cook (like carrots as potatoes) cut them into smaller pieces and microwave it or few minutes until slightly soft. This is give the head start in cooking it. Foil pack is pretty much a steam method, so using a vegetable that works well with steam produces the best result.
Bake or Grill? It’s You’re Call
Can I replace the shrimp?
Now if you are not into shrimp, you can replace it Salmon, chicken breast, sausage and mussels. Checkout my featured posts below for inspiration.
Cilantro Lime Rice
In case you are wondering about the rice that I served this with, that was my Cilantro Lime Rice. It’s super easy to make and it has a very nice fresh taste and citrus flavor. It really paired well with this Shrimp and Broccoli Foil packed, I wouldn’t have this any other way.
- 1/2 lb Shrimp – peeled and deveined
- 1/2 tsp Ginger Paste
- 1 Lemon Juice – squeeze the juice first and slice the lemon into circle.
- 3/4 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Chili Flakes
- 1/2 tsp Paprika
- 3 cloves Garlic – minced
- 1 Broccoli Head – florets only
- 2 tbsp Butter – cut into small cubes
- 2 tbs fresh Cilantro – chopped
- Cilantro-Lime Rice (or any rice of your choice)
- Marinate the Shrimp: In a bowl, put paprika, chili flakes, salt, lemon juice and ginger paste, Stir to combine then add the shrimp and toss to coat shrimp with spices. Let sit for 15 minutes, or this can be covered and stored in the refrigerator overnight.
- Arrange in Foil: Divide the shrimp into 2 portion. Arrange sliced lemon, followed by shrimp and broccoli in aluminum foil. Pour the marinade juice. Add cubed butter ( 1 tbsp each foil pack). Sprinkle with chopped Cilantro. Fold and seal.
- Bake at 350F for 20 – 25 minutes.
- Serve with rice and balsamic vinegar on the side
My Latest Video
Looking for Shrimp Inspiration? Check this out!
- [VIDEO] Creamy Potato & Shrimp Chowder
- [VIDEO] Avocado & Shrimp Salsa
- [VIDEO] Grilled Shrimp & Sausage with Vegetables & Quinoa
- I Don’t Mind Getting My Hands Dirty with this Garlic Butter Shrimp
- One Pan Creamy Tuscan Shrimp
- Small Batch Foil Packed Shrimp and Corn
- Spicy Shrimp in Thai Coconut Sauce
- Dinner Made easy with this One Pan Spicy Garlic Shrimp
Thank You for visiting my website. Please don’t forget to click the “Like” button below if you like this recipe. Your feedback helps me decide what to put on my next baking to do list. Lastly, did you know that I have a YouTube Channel? Please support my channel by clicking on the “Subscribe” button in my video and the “Bell” icon to get notification of new videos.