Summer is the time to make the most of fresh Mango. So today, I am sharing with you a 3 ingredients Mango Milk Drink. Creamy, delicious, with fresh Mango purée and bits and pieces of Mango chunks too. You want this drink, trust me 🙂
I’ve said this a lot of times in most of (probably all) my post. I am in love with Mango, I love everything with Mango. Fresh, frozen, baked, I am all for it. This drink falls into the fresh category, and it is super easy to make. You only need 3 simple ingredients to make this drink. Mango, Milk and sweetener. I cannot stressed enough how much this taste so good.
3 Ingredients Mango Milk Drink
- Mango – You can use fresh Mango and have it pureed, or you can buy Mango puree. Do not use Mango juice as that will be too liquidy and will not have as much Mango flavor are using Mango puree
- Granulated Sugar – You can use any sweetener that you like. Make sure to adjust the measurement as it will depend on what sweetener you are using. I used between 1/4 – 1/3 cup granulated sugar.
- Full Fat Milk – For a creamier taste, use full fat milk. Non dairy will work too but it will not be as creamy and delicious as when using full fat dairy milk
How to Make Mango Milk Drink
Super easy. Start by make a Mango purée, this is if you are using fresh Mango. You can use blender or mini chopper to purée the Mango. If you do not have either, cut the Mango into small pieces then use a fork to mash the Mango. Do not worry if it is not too smooth. Not if you do not have fresh Mango, you can also use frozen Mango or ready to use Mango purée. Add the sweetener of your choice. I used granulated sugar and had it mix while I purée the Mango. You can also use sugar syrup, a combination of sugar and water, cooked and reduced. It’s basically 2:1 ratio of sugar to water. For example, 4 tablespoon of sugar and 2 tablespoon of water. I use this when I make smoothie or sorbet. Once you have the Mango puree ready, simply pour it in a glass and add milk of your choice. You can even use non-dairy milk if you want to. I used full fat milk and it was so good and creamy. I like adding chunks of fresh Mango in this drink, totally optional but highly recommended. Add some ice cubes when serving.
- 2 Large ripe Mango
- 1 1/2 cups Full Fat Milk
- 1/4 cup granulated Sugar
- If using Fresh Mango: Cut and remove the Mango flesh. Transfer 1 1/2 mango flesh in a blender and add the sugar. Blend until you end up with a Mango Puree. Reserve the remaining Mango for mixing later.
- Serve: Pour the mango puree in a serving glass. Add some ice cubes and the remaining diced Mango. Pour the milk and stir to combine. Enjoy!
Note: If you are using fresh pineapple, select the ripe sweet pineapple. For the pineapple syrup, replace it with more pineapple or coconut water instead.
My Latest Video
- Smooth & Creamy Mango Lassi
- Strawberry Mango Slushie
- Single Serving Blueberry Ice Cream Float
- Papaya and Mango Slushie
- Watermelon and Lychee Slushie
- Raspberry Mango Smoothie, 3 Ways
Thank You for visiting my website. Please don’t forget to click the “Like” button below if you like this recipe. Lastly, did you know that I have a YouTube Channel? Please support my channel by clicking on the “Subscribe” button in my video and the “Bell” icon to get notification of new videos.
FOLLOW SWEETNSPICYLIVING ON SOCIAL MEDIA