There’s nothing more fulfilling for a blogger to be recognized and appreciated by a fellow blogger. It’s not the monetary reward or any plaque for that matter, but it’s just the sense of accomplishment and knowing that there are people who actually appreciate and benefit from what I do. Food blogging is not as easy as it sounds, it takes a lot of time and effort to be able to finish 1 post. There are a lot of things happening Behind The Scenes. It’s tedious and it requires a lot of work, but it is always worth it especially when I get comments and feedback from people who like my post. Thank You Ralu for nominating me for the One Lovely Blog Award. I’m glad to know that you like my blog and that you find it interesting. Please check out Ralu’s website Wholly Cupcake, and don’t forget to click on the Crafts section as well for unique and hand-made gifts.
The Rules for the Nominee are as follows:
To accept this award some of the rules should be followed:
- Each nominee must thank the person who nominated them and link their blog in their post.
- They must include the rules and add the blog award badge as an image.
- Must add 7 facts about themselves.
- Nominate 15 people to do the award
7 Facts about Me:
- I was born in Philippines and I moved to Canada in 2009.
- I work in IT industry.
- I love outdoor activities like hiking, biking, walking and running.
- Traveling is my passion.
- I’m obsessed with photography.
- I always dream of having my own cafe where I can sell my own creations and decorate the place with my own photographed pictures.
- Buying a farmhouse where I can live and turn into a small restaurant has always been on my mind.
I nominate the following blogs:
These are my top picks for the blog that I follow. Everyone of these site has something unique to offer whether you are into cooking or baking and regardless if you are a beginner or intermediate level. Check them out!
- Dessert For Two – If you are hoping to cut your sweets portion, this is the blog to check. There are plenty of small batch recipes and they are easy to make. My favorite go to for portion control recipe.
- Sally’s Baking Addiction – This website has great recipes for sharing, but most especially very useful tips and tricks for a successful baking. On top of this, I love the personal touch of this website and she actually takes time to reply to questions! Sally is very responsive to her readers and reading her blog and comments made me feel I am actually having a conversation with her, it made me feel connected. In addition to that, the photos in her blog are absolutely beautiful. Check it out!
- Cooking Classy – If cooking is your thing, then check out this website. The website have plenty of easy to prepare meals for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Not only that you will get amazing recipe, you will also be cooking with a class.
- Entertainment with Beth – Browsing this website always made me feel at home. It has a very warm and cozy feel. The recipes both sweet and savory are very elegant and easy to follow. I especially love the recipes with video, very simple but well done.
- Gemma’s Bigger Bolder Baking – This website has plenty of basic recipes that you can use multiple times as a base to create different variations. The “Crazy Dough” and “Crazy Cupcakes” are my favorite, but this website has more. I always love website that offers a lot of recipes with videos, and this website never failed in that category. The video are clear and straight forward. Simple and easy to follow and never boring. Check it out!
Let’s pass this One Lovely Blog Award and show someone who you appreciate their blog! Everybody can use some pat on the back from time to time! Few minutes of your time can mean something to somebody. Keep blogging!♥
If you like this post, please don’t forget to click on the “Like” button below or leave me a comment. I would like to hear from you.