DIY Muffin Liners are so easy to make at home, its budget friendly and you can make as many as you like and any size that you like.
Today is about teaching ourselves on how to make our own Muffin Liners at home. This simple task will save you money in a long run.
I was making my Blueberry Yogurt Muffin when I realized I run out of big muffin liners. I normally used the regular medium size muffin liners for most of my daily Muffin baking, but when I’m making a video or when I want to bring Muffins to work, I like using the bigger size Muffin liners. I do not keep much of them because they’re quite expensive, about 5 CAD for 8-10 pieces and that is just for one batch of Muffin. This is why I resorted to making my own Muffin liners at home using Parchment Paper which I always have. Making use of Parchment paper to make this Muffin liner is such a great and budget friendly kitchen hack.The best part of it, the muffin NEVER sticks to the liner. It is so easy and clean to remove. So next time you need a muffin liner, do yourself and your budget a favor and make you own Muffin liner at home.! It’s so easy, watch the video to believe.
Tools You Need:
- Parchment Paper
- Glass – Bottom should fit the muffin tin you are making the liner for
- Muffin Tin – any size
- Knife or Scissor – to cut the parchment paper
This muffin liner is for regular size muffin pan. If you are making it for a large muffin pan, adjust the parchment measurement.
- Find a small can or jar that fits the inside of the muffin tin well. I’m using a regular size muffin tin in the video.
- Cut the parchment paper into a square of size 5×5-inch. If you are making this for a large Muffin tin, cut the parchment paper into 7×7. You can cut one as a test and try to fit it in your muffin mold. Once you get the correct size for you muffin tin, you ca n cut the rest of the squares. Each square will be 1 muffin liner.
- Flip the glass (bottom of the glass facing up) then center the parchment paper on top. Firmly press the parchment down around the sides of the mold with your hand, creasing the paper. Use your fingers to run through the side. Do this until the parchment paper forms the shape of the glass.
- Repeat with each square of parchment. Once pressed, position the cup in the muffin tin.
Just like that! You now have a DIY muffin liner. So cool and such a huge savings. Make as many as you need anytime you need it.
My Latest Video
There’s something for everyone, so check it out and watch some of my videos. You can find all the recipes in my website. Happy Baking
Thank You for visiting my website. Please don’t forget to click the “Like” button below if you like this recipe. Your feedback helps me decide what to put on my next baking to do list. Lastly, did you know that I have a YouTube Channel? Please support my channel by clicking on the “Subscribe” button in my video and the “Bell” icon to get notification of new videos.
Categories: Kitchen and Baking Tips
Leave a Reply