Because sharing is loving, I am sharing with You today my super easy Blueberry Pumpkin Muffin baked in a ramekin dish, and it’s for Two. You can share or you can keep both to yourself, up to you. This is mashed-up between a muffin and a mug cake, it is soft and moist and a very simple and easy recipe.
We are at a crossover season now, where it is technically still Summer although the weather is starting to get cooler and some of the trees leaves are starting to change. Still Summer but almost Fall. I thought it’s never to early to start creeping in some Fall recipes get us slowly ready to Fall while still enjoying Summer. So today I’m giving You my crossover Summer and Fall Blueberry Pumpkin Muffin For Two, baked in my favorite ramekin. For me, eating in moderation and small portion is the key to enjoying food and fully appreciating the it. It gave me the chance to savour every bite, and to enjoy every spoonful of it. It’s a great portion to start your morning with your coffee or tea and some fresh fruits on the side. With this single serving muffin, you’ll be able to enjoy variation of breakfast item.
Soft and moist like almost like a cake
This Blueberry Pumpkin muffin has a very nice soft and moist texture, almost like a cupcake. It’s fluffy and airy, not like any dense heavy muffin. Don’t worry, it is different in a nice delicious way.
What is the Difference Between Pumpkin Purée and Pumpkin Pie Filling?
I have to mention this because it is very important to note the major difference of this two, as they greatly affect the taste of the muffins. Pumpkin Purée is just puréed pumpkin without any spices in it. Plain, bland and You definitely need to add Fall spices (like cinnamon, nutmeg etc) in the recipe. Pumpkin Pie Filling has already spices in it, it’s ready to use. You can still add more spices if You like a strong flavor but I always don’t add more because I prefer a subtle flavor.
What are the Ingredients for Blueberry Pumpkin Muffin?
- All-Purpose Flour – gives a nice texture for a muffin, not too light but not too dense as well
- Baking Soda & Baking Powder – leavening agent to give the muffin the rise it needs
- Sugar – for sweetness
- Salt – Always good to add salt to balance the sweetness
- Blueberry – You can replace this with other berry, but I find that Blueberry is the one that works well with pumpkin flavor
- Egg – to give the muffin the structure
- Vanilla Extract – for flavoring but totally optional
- Milk – to lighten up the muffin batter and make the muffin lighter and not dense
- Butter – gave a nice taste
- Pumpkin Pie Filling – for pumpkin flavor
How Do You Make Blueberry Pumpkin Muffin?
This is one easy recipe that You would really love. Another one of those mix the dry ingredients and wet ingredients method. All you have to do is to mix the flour, leavening agents, sugar, salt and blueberry. Then in a separate bowl or large measuring glass, mix the egg, butter, milk, vanilla extract and pumpkin pie filling. Then pour the wet ingredients to dry ingredients and gently mix until combined. Bake, cool and ENJOY! That is how fast it is to make this muffin. The good news is you do not even need a muffin tin for this. Easy breezy!
- 1/3 cups All-Purpose Flour
- 3/4 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/4 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/4 tsp Salt (I used fine salt)
- 3 tbsp granulated Sugar (and a little bit more for sprinkling)
- 1 tbsp Milk (any milk will work)
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 Egg
- 1 tbsp melted Butter
- 3 tbsp Blueberry
- Pre-heat the oven to 350F
- Dry Ingredients: In a small bowl, whisk flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, 2 tbsp Blueberry and sugar.
- Wet Ingredients: Mix milk, vanilla extract, egg, melted butter and pumpkin pie filling. Stir to combine.
- Dry + Wet Ingredients: Add the wet ingredients mixture to the dry ingredients mixture, gently stir until just combined and no flour traces of raw flour. Divide the batter in a 2 3.5 x 2-inch ramekin or any ramekin close to this size but not smaller because the batter will overflow when it bakes. Add remaining Blueberry on top and sprinkle sugar on top.
- Bake: Bake for 25 – 30 minutes or until the center is set and toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
Makes 2 single muffin in ramekin
My Recent Video
- White Chocolate Banana Muffin
- Chocolate Banana Muffin
- Pina Colada Banana Bread and Muffin (No Alcohol)
- Strawberry Swirl Banana Muffins
- Nutella Swirl Banana Muffins
- Dulce De Leche Swirl Banana Muffin
- BESTever Brown Butter Chocolate Chip Muffin
- [VIDEO] Small Batch Strawberry Streusel Yogurt Muffins
- [VIDEO] Small Batch Apple Cinnamon Streusel Muffins (Makes 4)
- Classic Cornbread Muffins
- Gluten Free: Small Batch Chocolate Chip Banana Muffin
- Chocolate Zucchini Muffins, quick and easy!
- Dulce De Leche Swirl Banana Muffin
Thank You for visiting my website. Please don’t forget to click the “Like” button below if you like this recipe. Lastly, did you know that I have a YouTube Channel? Please support my channel by clicking on the “Subscribe” button in my video and the “Bell” icon to get notification of new videos.