Welcome to the world of frozen homemade pizza!
I love pizza. I can have it for breakfast, lunch, snack or dinner. It is basically an all around food for me, and so it makes sense for me to have a stock of frozen pizza that is available anytime of the day.
I like to play around with variations when it comes to my pizza. I had tried making pizza using Flatbread, Tortillas, French Bread, Baguette and just recently, with Naan Bread. I made Herbed Garlic Naan Bread over the weekend and it yield 8 pieces and I decided to make the other 4 into mini pizza.
I still have my Spinach Pesto from the pasta that I made and a glass full of sun-dried tomatoes and some cheese. This calls for pizza! You do not need a lot of ingredients to make this. You can use store-bought Pesto and add toppings of your choice. Easy! Let’s get started!
- Homemade Naan Bread or Homemade Pizza Dough (My pizza size is 5″ each)
- 4 tbsp Homemade Spinach Pesto.
- 1/2 cup Sundried Tomato – divided for each pizza
- 2 slices Soft mozzarella Cheese (per pizza)
- Cheddar Cheese (Shredded) – you can add any other cheese that you want
- 1 tsp Olive Oil
- 4 cloves Roasted Garlic or minced garlic
- 3/4 tsp Chili Flakes
- If you are using Homemade Pizza Dough or Homemade Naan Bread, pre-bake the dough for 5 minutes at 350F.
- Let cool. Brush with the olive oil and spread roasted garlic on top.
- Spread 1 tbsp Homemade Spinach Pesto on top.
- Add Soft mozzarella Cheese and Shredded Cheese of your choice.
- Sprinkle top with chilli flakes.
- Tightly wrap with cling wrap then put in sandwich ziplock bag.
- Freeze. Dough can be frozen 2-3 months. Do not add any fresh vegetable if you are freezing it.
- When you are ready to bake, leave at room temperature for 15 minutes while pre-heating the oven. Add vegetable toppings (as desired) and Bake for 18-20 minutes or until the cheese starts to melt and color slightly turn brown.
Thank you for visiting my website. If you like this post, kindly click on the “Like” button below or share this post with your friends.
Good to know:
- Add only fresh vegetable toppings when you are ready to bake the pizza. This will avoid making the pizza soggy due to water from the frozen vegetables.
Try it and let me know how it goes.Feel free to share this recipe and let’s get the community baking!