Let’s go fruity for breakfast, and let’s do something new for a change. There’s no harm in making breakfast more interesting, and easy. I love having breakfast, but when I am busy and don’t have time to prepare my breakfast, I go for this easy breezy Yogurt and Fruits bowl. Although the fruit itself is the bowl, so you do not really need a separate bowl, but I am calling it a breakfast bowl anyway. The fruit is our bowl.
This post is a compilation of fruit bowl. Since anything goes, the recipe do not even need measurement. Just put as many or as less of the ingredients as you like. Mix whatever nuts, fruits you have and use whatever sweater you like. Isn’t this the easiest and interesting breakfast bowl ever? Let’s get started!
The ingredients do not have measurement. Add as many or less as you want, and use whatever combinations of fruits and add ins you prefer.
- Plain or flavored Yogurt – I used Plain Greek Yogurt for this
- Nuts of your choice – Almonds, Hazelnut, Pecans
- Loose Ganola
- Fried Fruits like raisins, cranberry, dates, prunes
- Shredded Coconut – Sweetened or unsweetened
- sweetener like Honey, Maple Syrup, Agave
- Fresh Fruits like Strawberry, Blueberry, Blackberry , Banana, Dragon Fruit, Cantaloupe, Grapes, Orange, Kiwi, Avocado,Pomegranate
- Fruit as Bowl – Use big fruit that has hollow center when cut into half. The likes of Papaya, Cantaloupe, Watermelon. If you opt to use fruit that do not have hollow center, remove the center to manually create a hollow to hold the filling. Fruits like Pineapple, Oranges, Kiwi etc.
- Cut the fruit into half. If the fruit you are using do not have a hollow center, manually remove the center to create a hollow to hold the filling.
- Add yogurt and all add in you prefer.
- Drizzle with honey or any sweetener of your choice.
Try it and let me know how it goes. Feel free to share this recipe and let’s start eating healthy!♥