I made my Spicy Moroccan Hummus , and I went crazy using it in almost all of my meal the whole day. I guess, this is the continuation of that. This is a very simple and flexible recipe and perfect for breakfast. In this posts I am giving you 4 options on how to cooked eggs for this Avocado, Hummus and Toast recipe. Your options are Poached, Scrambled ,Fried and Hard Boiled. Lets get started!
- Bagel , Slice Bread or Biscuit – If you are poaching the egg, slice bread or biscuit is a better bread option to use.
- 6 tbsp Spicy Moroccan Hummus
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tsp Olive oil for drizzling
- 1/2 small Avocado
- 4 pieces cherry tomato
- Cook egg according to your preference.
- Cut, remove the seed and thinly slice avocado.
- Toast Bread.
- Spread 2-3 tbsp Spicy Moroccan Hummus on each piece of bread.
- Arrange Egg, Avocado, Cherry Tomato and Olives on top of the toast
- Drizzle with olive oil, salt and pepper to taste.
Have it with Poached Egg. This is my favorite way of eating my eggs on it. Poaching is a cooking method that do not require oil, just simmering water. Checkout my post How to make a perfect poach egg for the step by step instructions with photos. It’s not as difficult as you think it is.
Scrambled Egg – Eggs are whisked and beaten and cooked in heated pan with butter or oil. This is my second favorite way of cooking eggs for this toast recipe. The creamy texture of the scrambled eggs gave nice touch and flavor when combined with Spicy Moroccan Hummus.
Hard Boiled Egg – Egg/s are cooked in boiling water. This is my 3rd favorite among the 4 options. It gives me the flexibility to cook the egg ahead of time, and I can have it to go with me too. I love hard boiled egg on its own, but its even better when paired with Spicy Moroccan Hummus.
Fried Egg – Egg/s are cracked whole and fried in butter or oil. I like how I can easily control the texture of the yolk. I can have it soft or medium soft.
It’s your turn to try all these and let me know which one is your favorite. Try it and let me know how it goes. Feel free to share this recipe and let’s get the community to eat healthy!♥