I am making the most of the cold weather by making soup to keep me warm. There is always something good to enjoy in every season, and cold weather always calls for a hot soup like this one.
Today I am taking a break from sweets and decided to have a hot cup of Butternut Squash Soup. This soup is super smooth, creamy and covered with buttery and flakey Homemade Puff Pastry that is topped with cheese and baked in the oven. Keep warm and have this soup. Let’s get started!
- Prepare Coconut Curry Butternut Squash Soup.
- Pre-heat oven to 350F
- Pour and divide Coconut Curry Butternut Squash Soup in 4 ramekins, about 3/4 full.
- Roll out Puff Pastry and cut into quarters.
- Wet the side of the ramekins with water and cover with Puff Pastry.
- Arrange the ramekins into a baking try and bake for 20 – 25 minutes or until the Puff Pastry starts to brown.
- Take out from the oven and top with 1 tbsp Shredded Cheddar Mozzarella Cheese
- Return to oven and bake for another 5 minutes or until the cheese if fully melted.
Try it and let me know how it goes. Feel free to share this recipe and let’s get the community baking!♥