This is one of my favorite salad. Perfect salad for summer with all the fresh fruits available in the market. I love the crunch of the mixed greens, the sweetness and tangy taste of Mango, Strawberry and Bell Peppers. It was very light and yet I was full and satisfied after eating it. Best of all, just like most the salad, this is very easy to prepare and very flexible too. I can add more fruits or replace type of greens to use, and even switch into different dressing.
I love fruits in my salad and the fruity dressing I used made this salad even more tropical and exciting. You might be tempted to use regular dressing, but before you do that, I urge you to try to use fruity dressing first. You will surely appreciate this salad even more. Let’s get started!
- 142 grams Mixed greens. Can also be substituted with other leafy greens for salad like Lettuce, Kale of Spinach.
- 1/2 small Red Bell Pepper – Diced into small pieces
- 1/2 small Yellow/Orange Bell Pepper – Diced into small pieces
- 1 small ripe Mexican Mango (approximately 1/2 cup) – diced
- 1/4 cup Croutons – optional
- 1/2 cup diced fresh Strawberry
- 1/4 cup + 2 tbsp Fruit dressing of your choice – I used Kraft Raspberry Dressing
- Cut bell peppers, mango and strawberry.
- Toss with 2 tbsp of dressing.
- Wash mixed greens and remove excess water.
- Pour 1/4 cup dressing and mix until combined.
- Transfer in a bowl or plate.
- Top with diced veggie, fruits and croutons.
Serve with grilled chicken, turkey, steak or any meat of your choice. Enjoy!
I hope you like this post. If you do, please click on the “Like”button below or share this post with your friends. Thanks!
My Latest Video
Thank You for visiting my website. Please don’t forget to click the “Like” button below if you like this recipe. Lastly, did you know that I have a YouTube Channel? Please support my channel by clicking on the “Subscribe” button in my video and the “Bell” icon to get notification of new videos.