So many ice cream flavor, so little time, but then again, who says is cream are just for summer? They are best to have during summer but it doesn’t mean I cannot have it after summer. I’m just saying, ice cream is an all-time favorite of mine. Winter, spring, summer or fall, bring out the ice cream! That’s how much I love ice cream.
So I had been making different ice cream flavor every week, and still I cannot get enough of it. Avocado Pistachio has been and will always be part of my top 10 ice cream flavor. I just love it, I really do.
One of my friend joked that Pistachio is a women’s flavor, apparently most of the women he knew love this flavor too as much as I do. That’s quite an observation, although I don’t actually know any of my guy friends or friend of my friend, that like pistachio ice cream. That could be just a coincedence, I still don’t agree that it’s a women’s flavor.
Anyway, this homemade ice cream is as easy as the other home ice cream I made. I find this extra smooth and creamy I think that’s because of the Avocado, but the combination of Avocado and Pistachio worked well together. Let’s get started!
Here are my other frozen treats. Check them out!
- Ube (Purple Yam) Ice Cream
- Dulce DeLeche Ice Cream (Custard Base)
- Mango Ice Cream (Custard Base)
- Coffee Fudge Ice Cream
- Mango Tango Frozen Yogurt
- Strawberry Banana Frozen Yogurt
- Cantaloupe Sorbet
- Peaches and Pineapple Sorbet
- Fruit Medley Sorbet
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream. Click here for tips of how to whip cream successfully
- 1/2 cup Condensed Milk
- 1 medium size Avocado – pitted
- 3 tbsp Pistachio – chopped and toasted for 5 minutes
- Puree the avocado until smooth.
- Mix pureed avocado and condensed milk. Stir until fully combined. Set aside while you make whipped cream.
- Add the heavy whipping cream to a large bowl. Using an electric mixer set to medium speed, beat until stiff peaks form. Click here for tips on how to whip cream successfully.
- Turn the speed to low and slowly pour in the condensed milk and avocado mixture. Turn the speed back up to medium and beat until thickened, about 30 seconds just enough to fully combine everything.
- Add 2 tbsp chopped Pistachio and fold using a spatula or spoon.
- Transfer to a freezer-safe container and sprinkle remaining 1 tbsp of chopped pistachio on top.
- Freeze for at least 6 hours, overnight recommended.
If you like this post, please click on the “Like” button below or leave me a comment. I would like to hear from you.♥
Try it and let me know how it goes. Feel free to share this recipe and let’s get the community cool and breezy!♥