Homemade Ice Cream are the best solution for hot summer weather. I know you might be thinking it will be easier to just grab something from the grocery than making it on your own.
Hear me out. My homemade ice cream recipes are so easy, in fact, you don’t even need an ice cream machine to make your own homemade ice cream. And best of all, you get to choose what flavor and toppings you want to add to the ice cream.
I had been making this like crazy almost every week, and since they are small batch, I get to enjoy different flavor every week if I want to. To show you how crazy I had been, here are the list of the other ice cream I had made so far.
- Coffee Fudge Ice Cream
- Strawberry Ice Cream
- Dulce DeLeche (Custard Base)
- Purple Yam Ice Cream
- Mango Ice Cream
- Avocado Pistachio Ice Cream
- Mango Tango Frozen Yogurt
- Strawberry Banana Frozen Yogurt
- Cantaloupe Sorbet
- Peaches and Pineapple Sorbet
- Fruit Medley Sorbet
And now I am adding in my collection this Dulce DeLeche Ice Cream. Smooth, creamy and easy homemade ice cream that you can enjoy in the comfort of your own home. I couldn’t believe that something this good only have 2 ingredients!
This is a whipped cream based ice cream, the easier and faster version. I also have custard base it was also, creamy but it was less sweet because of the custard. Check it out and try both variations then decide which one you like better.
- 1/2 + 3 tbsp cup Dulce DeLeche or Homemade Salted Caramel Sauce
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- Toffee Crunch – optional
- Add the heavy cream to a large bowl. Using an electric mixer set to medium speed, beat until stiff peaks form. Check my How to whip cream successfully posts for tips on how to do this better. Turn the speed to low and slowly pour in the Dulce DeLeche or Homemade Salted Caramel Sauce. Turn the speed back up to medium and beat until thickened.
- Drizzle 2 tbsp of Dulce DeLeche or Homemade Salted Caramel Sauce. Do not mix.
- Transfer to a freezer-safe container.
- Drizzle the remaing 1 tbsp of Dulce DeLeche or Homemade Salted Caramel Sauce on top and use a knife or any pointed object to create a swirl pattern.
- Top with toffee crunch – optional
- Freeze for at least 6 hours, overnight recommended.
Try it and let me know how it goes. Feel free to share this recipe and let’s get the community chilling!♥