All I want is more ice cream and more ice cream please. Summer is swinging it really hard with this hot weather almost everyday now. Hey, I am not complaining at all, I love it! Here in Vancouver, we only have 3 months of summer, sometimes 4 if we get lucky. So as soon as Mr Sunshine comes out non-stop every day, it’s time to celebrate. Time to go out and explore and time to enjoy more ice cream than I can imagine.
I had been making my Homemade Ice Cream lately. In fact, all the ice cream I used for this parfait are homemade. Yes, homemade ice cream that does not require any ice cream machine. It’s a NO churn ice cream, with only 2-3 ingredients. So easy and it taste absolutely amazing! I cannot believe I am saying this, but it is even better than some of the commercialize ice cream. You really have to try this.
With this much ice cream in my freezer, I thought I should use it to make myself a nice looking absolutely mouth-watering Parfait. But not just a simple Parfait. I am talking about taking Parfait into a higher level by introducing the use of my Basic Sweet Crepe.
It’s perfect! Homemade Ice Creams + Homemade Basic Sweet Crepe = Happiness! See how easy I can make myself happy? Look how gorgeous this Parfait looks like? Why wouldn’t I be happy with this? With the hot weather outside, I can have this wonderful creation of mine right in the comfort of my home. I cannot get enough of this. Try it and make one for yourself too! Let’s get started!
- Basic Sweet Crepe
- Ice cream/Frozen Yogurt/Sorbet – Store bought or homemade. Here are my homemade frozen treats that you can use for this dessert, all of them no ice cream machine needed!
- Purple Yam Ice Cream
- Avocado Pistachio Ice Cream
- Dulce DeLeche Ice Cream (custard base)
- Dulce DeLeche Ice Cream (cream base)
- Strawberry Ice Cream
- Coffee Fudge Ice Cream
- Mango Tango Frozen Yogurt
- Strawberry Banana Frozen Yogurt
- Mango Tango Frozen Yogurt
- Chocolate Fudge Banana Frozen Yogurt
- Peach and Pineapple Sorbet
- Cantaloupe Sorbet
- Fruit Medley Sorbet
- Fresh fruits – Strawberry, Banana, Mango, Peaches etc
- Chocolate Ganache – optional
- Other toppings as desired
- Prepare Crepe. I used my Basic Sweet Crepe recipe.
- Prepare Chocolate Ganache (if using).
- Slice fresh fruits and prepare other desired toppings.
- In a tall glass, add 1 tbsp Chocolate Ganache and few slices of fresh fruits. Add 1-2 scoops of Ice Cream. You can add more depending on the size of your glass.
- Fold the crepe into a cone shape and put it in the glass.
- Scoop ice cream into the folded Crepe.
- Add fresh fruits and other toppings.
- Drizzle with Chocolate Ganache (if using).
I hope you like this post. If you do, please click on the “Like”button below or share this post with your friends. Thanks!
Try it and let me know how it goes. Feel free to share this recipe and let’s get the community chilling!♥
Categories: Frozen Treats