I bet you had those days that you were running around like crazy and didn’t have time to prepare you dinner or lunch. Probably the first thing that came to your mind was to pick up your phone and dial the favorite number of your restaurant and ask for delivery. That should be the fastest way to get your food, right?
Well, Not really. I have a good news for you. Foil pack meals are here to rescue you. They are easy to prepare, and they will be ready faster tahn delivery food. I’m not kidding. All you have to do is cut the vegetables, arrange them in foil with the Salmon or shrimp or chicken, drizzle them with olive oil and seasonings and you’re halfway done. Do whatever you need to do and leave them baking or grilling for 20-30 minutes. That’s all to it.
Foil pack dishes are very flexible too when it comes to what you can put inside. Choose whatever vegetables and meat you like, be creative. Salmon is my most favorite, but I cannot say no to Sausage and Shrimp Foil Pack, and of course chicken. You can have it on its own, but if you have Quinoa or Couscous, they are perfect to go with them. Let’s get started!
- 2 pieces Salmon
- 1/2 cup Fresh brocoli – cut into pieces
- 1/2 Bell Pepper (Red, Yellow or Green or mix of all three) – cut into small pieces
- 1/2 cup zucchini – cut into small pieces
- 1 tbsp butter – cut into 4 cubes
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/2 tsp chilli flakes
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 2 tsp brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp lemon juice
- 2 slices of fresh lemon
- 1/2 cup cooked Quinoa or Couscous – optional
Note: This recipe is not strict, feel free to double or triple the ingredients and add other vegetables you like.
- 1 tbsp white vinegar
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp balsamic vinegar
- 1/8 tsp chili pepper or fresh chili
- Mix all vegetables and toss in olive oil. Sprinkle with salt and peppers.
- Rub Salmon with salt, peppers, and sprinkle 1 tsp brown sugar on top then squeeze in some lemon juice.
- Transfer Salmon in a large aluminum foil, add all vegetables, lemon and 2 cubes of butter on top, then wrap to seal the edges.
- Grilled in a pre-heated grill of 350F for 15 minutes. You can also bake it for the same temperature and time.
- Mix all ingredients for dipping sauce and set aside.
- Serve with quinoa or couscous – optional
Thank You for visiting my website. Please don’t forget to click the “Like” button below if you like this recipe. Lastly, did you know that I have a YouTube Channel? Please support my channel by clicking on the “Subscribe” button in my video and the “Bell” icon to get notification of new videos.