Cinnamon Glazed Apple Turnover
FULL RECIPE: Cinnamon Glazed Apple Turnover
Let it FALL! Hi guys, are you ready for Fall? I know I sound excited because I am. I love Summer more than anything else, but we have to give all the season some TLC (Tender Loving Care) right? They all have their own lovable qualities, although Fall is the start of rainy and gloomy days in Vancouver, there are still a lot of reasons to like Fall. Just to mention few of them
- I don’t feel guilty staying home doing nothing, Fall is a good excuse to “binge-watch” my favorite TV series in Netflix.
- Fall is a great time to stay at home and bake more.
- Fall is a good reason to sleep more, oh those gloomy rainy days.
- Fall Season, soup season. Yeah, I don’t make as much soup as much as I make them during Fall.
- Oh Pies! Yea, Fall is the season for good warm pies, like my favorite Cinnamon Glazed Apple Turnover Pie. So warm and delicious
- Fall brings out the best colors of the changing leaves. I’m a sucker for colors, I like bright colorful things, and Fall is one season that I love when it comes to colors.
- Fall photography, I’m truly in love with it and I can’t wait to explore and capture beautiful photos to share with you.
- Fall means more homemade bread for me. I’m thinking it’s the cold weather that motivates me to make more homemade bread. I love the smell of freshly baked bread especially during cold rainy days.
- Hot Chocolates! I shouldn’t, but when its cold, I cannot resist making Hot Chocolate at home. No guilt, well because its cold 🙂
- Fall push me to go back to gym. Nothing else to do, might as well loose some of the calories from all the baking and cooking I’m doing
So, I say “Welcome Fall” and I am going to make the most of it by making my favorite Fall favorite treats, I can’t wait.
I personally kicked-off my Fall a little bit earlier but I’m officially starting it now. Expect more pie (Apple Pie to be exact), more soup, more stew and a LOT more comfort food to come your way, and hopefully more recipe videos too. We are going to make Fall delicious and fun. Have you seen the Cinnamon Glazed Apple Turnover Video above? Oh that turnover pie is absolutely delicious, no kidding. It’s flaky, warm, crunchy and just the right sweetness from my Homemade Apple Filling (VIDEO) and simple cinnamon glaze. I hope you will give it a try, and let me know how it goes if you make it. Click the link above to get the full recipe or click “here“
Get Ready for Fall with These Fall Recipes:
- Cinnamon Glazed Apple Turnover
- Baked Apple with Walnuts
- Mini Caramel Apple Tarts
- Homemade Apple Filling
- Pumpkin Cornmeal Muffin
- Banana Pumpkin Smoothie
- Pumpkin Irish Soda Bread
- Baked Pumpkin Pie Oatmeal
- Blueberry Pumpkin Muffin
- Honey Pumpkin Bread Rolls
- Pumpkin Pie Pancake For One
Question For You
So What’s Your Take On Fall? Love It or Hate It? Why?
My Latest Video
Thank You for visiting my website. Please don’t forget to click the “Like” button below if you like this recipe. Lastly, did you know that I have a YouTube Channel? Please support my channel by clicking on the “Subscribe” button in my video and the “Bell” icon to get notification of new videos.
FOLLOW SWEETNSPICYLIVING ON SOCIAL MEDIA
Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest | Twitter | YouTube
Categories: Recipe, Video, Video Recipes
That looks amazing! I’ll take four 😂
LikeLiked by 2 people
Thanks! Sending your way 🙂