There’s something about fried egg that makes it not appealing compared to other ways of cooking egg. I get it, because I am one who rarely make fried egg unless the recipe calls for it or if I accidentally broke the egg yolk when what I meant to do is a poach egg. That’s exactly what happened to the egg I used for this toast. Nonetheless, it taste good with Avocado so why not? 🥑. This Avocado Pan Toast with Fried Egg is one way to enjoy Avocado Toast. It is a quick and easy breakfast idea because sometimes all you have is an egg and 10 minutes or less to make breakfast happen.
Blogging my seem like an easy thing to do but in reality it takes a LOT of time to finish a single post. In my Take a Peek at the Behind The Scenes of Food Blogging, I shared with you my process when creating a post. Although it takes a lot of time, it gives me a lot of joy doing thing. Blogging keeps me sane 🙂 and help me balance my life between work and personal time. I love sharing recipes with you as well as my travel escapades. I had been busier lately with work and I started making my meals on the fly, you know whatever I have on hand. Something that I do not have to plan just like when creating a posts for the blog. I thought I would create a short post about this, not as elaborate as my full post but enough to give you idea on how you can make it at home. This will be easy and quick recipes that you can make in less than 30 minutes max or even 5 minutes less. We all need a short break from the kitchen, but that doesn’t mean we have to stop making delicious meals to nourish us.
Today’s Quick & Easy Recipe
Today we’re making one of my Avocado and Egg variation. We’re using fried egg to enjoy our Avocado Toast. You can of course cook the egg however you like it. Poached (my personal favorite), sunny side up, hard boiled, scrambled or egg salad style. You can use butter (which is better more delicious option to cook egg if you don’t mind the extra (or more) calories) or use olive oil spray which I often do when I cook eggs. I plan to share 5 different variations of Avocado Toast and this one is one of them. Toasted bread has been keeping me company for busy mornings and I like it. There’s so much you can do with a slice of toast, from sweet to savory. Stay tuned as I will be posting more toast recipes in the coming weeks to come. There’s no reason for us to skip breakfast just because we are busy. There are tons of simple and easy recipe that you can make in less than 15 minutes if that is all you have. This recipe is one of them. Let’s get cooking!
- 1 slice Bread (or any plain bread for toasting)
- 2 teaspoon unsalted Butter – for the toast
- Oil – for the pan (or butter)
- 1/2 ripe but still firm Avocado
- 1 Egg ( you can cook it anyway you want)
- Salt, Pepper and Herbs to taste
- Spread butter on bread and toast. I used pan, a toaster will be a quicker option. I like using the pan as it tends to lessen the drying that can happen when using toaster.
- Slice or mash the avocado and season with salt and pepper. Spread mashed avocado on top of toasted bread.
- Spray the pan with oil, or add small amount of butter to the pan. Crack an egg on the pan and lightly break the yolk. Cook until the top is almost set but still a little bit wet. Turn the stove off and flip the egg.
- Remove from the pan and put on top of the toasted bread with egg. Sprinkle more salt, peppers and chopped chives (optional)
Nutritional Information was calculated using Veryfitwell Recipe Calorie and Nutrition Calculator. For details about Nutritional Information in this website, please read the Disclaimer page.
My Latest Video
Click the item to get the full recipe
- Ham & Egg 4 Cheese Pie
- [VIDEO] Ham, Cheese and Egg French Toast Sandwich
- [VIDEO] Vegetable Omelette
- [VIDEO] Stuffed Bread Omelette
Thank You for visiting my website. Please don’t forget to click the “Like” button below if you like this recipe. Lastly, did you know that I have a YouTube Channel? Please support my channel by clicking on the “Subscribe” button in my video and the “Bell” icon to get notification of new videos.
FOLLOW SWEETNSPICYLIVING ON SOCIAL MEDIA
Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest | Twitter | YouTube
Categories: Cooking, Recipe, Video, Video Recipes
This Avocado Toast with Fried Egg is a great quick and easy breakfast idea.
Ranking YouTube Videos in the Search Engines.
LikeLiked by 1 person
I’m glad you like it. Enjoy!