Do you have a problem on what to do with left over Ratatouille? Sometimes there’s just too much and leftover cannot be avoided. Worry no more because I have a delicious solution for you.
Since it takes awhile to make Ratatouille, I don’t make this in small batch. Instead, I plan where I would use the leftover just like this one. This Shrimp Ratatouille Pasta is one pasta that you would like to keep once you have tried it.
It is very flavorful as it absorbs the wonderful taste of Ratatouille so you don’t need to do much. I like my seafood pasta a little bit spicy and so I normally add more spices and chili. This is very easy to prepare because you have done all the work with preparing the Ratatouille. Let me show you how. Let’s get started!
- Ratatouille – I used my leftover for this recipe. Click here to get the recipe.
- Pasta (fettucine, Spaghetti etc)
- Garlic – minced
- Onion – chopped
- Shrimp (head removed)
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Chili Pepper
- Olive Oil
- Celery seed – optional
Note: There is no measurement in the recipe because it depends on how many left over Ratatouille you have. You may need more or less of the ingredients above depending of the portion of your left over. Adjust as necessary.
- Prepare pasta as per package instructions.
- Heat pan and pour olive oil.
- Saute garlic and onion until translucent and fragrant.
- Add shrimp and saute until cook through.
- Add salt , pepper and chili pepper to taste.
- Add cooked pasta and let simmer for another 5 minutes.
If you like this post, kindly give that “Like”button below a click, or leave me a comment. I would love to hear from you.
Try it and let me know how it goes. Feel free to share this recipe and let’s get the community home cooking!
Featured Video – Grilled Shrimp and Sausage