If you love Brownies like me, that you would understand why I have an obsession with them. For me, they are the perfect solution for chocolate cravings. They are very simple to make, in fact, Brownies are a good project if you are just getting into baking. They are very easy and quick to make.
Brownies comes in different texture, and depending on my mood and craving, I have to say I love them all. For days that I am craving for thick, fudgy and super chocolatey brownies, I make my Fudgy Brownie.
For days when all I want is a simple brownie, with slightly cakey and fudgy texture, I go for my Basic Brownie. For days when all I want is just a piece of Brownie to go with my ice cream, I go for my Single Serve Brownie and Brownie Alamode in a Mug.
Today, what I want is a thin, chewy, nutty and chocolatey brownie which I got from this Brownie Brittle Brownie. A new twist into brownie, very thin, chewy gooey and absolutely addictive. I think this is my new favorite, for now. For all I know, tomorrow I might have another new favorite depending on my mood. Let me show you how I made this think brownie that will for sure be your next favorite. Let’s get started!
- 2 large Egg Whites
- 1/2 cup + 2 tablespoon Granulated White Sugar
- 3 tablespoon Cocoa Powder
- 1/4 cup Vegetable Oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/2 cup All-Purpose Flour
- 1/2 cup Walnuts or Pecans
- 1/4 cup Chocolate Chips (Semi-Sweet, Dark,White, Caramel, etc.)
- Preheat the oven to 325F degrees. Line a 9×13 baking sheet with parchment & set aside.
- Whisk Eggwhites to Stiff Peaks: In mixer bowl whisk egg whites until frothy (bubbly) – about 1 minute. Gradually add sugar while continously whisking, around 3-4 minutes until stiff peaks. Add in oil & vanilla extract.
- Add Dry Ingredients: Add flour, cocoa powder, salt & baking soda and slowly mix until fully combined.
- Spread into a thin layer on prepared baking sheet – smoothing out as thin as you can with a spatula.
- Add toppings: Sprinkle on chocolate chips & walnuts.
- Bake 15-20 minutes.
- Let cool to room temperature.
- Drizzle melted chocolate – optional
Adapted from: Kleinthworth and Company
My Latest Video
My Other Brownie Recipes:
- How to Make an Extremely Fudgy Brownie
- Small Batch Easter Fudge Brownie Bites
- Small Batch Black Forest Brownie Cake
- [VIDEO] Brookie: Brownie & Cookie in One, a Two in One Treat!
- [VIDEO] Chocolate Brownie Tart
- Single Serve Brownie A la mode in a Mug
- Cream Cheese Brownies
- Small Batch Easter Caramel Egg Brownie
- Basic Brownie
- Small Batch Cocoa Brownie
- Rocky Road Easter Brownie
- Fudgy Brownie
- Easter Rocky Road Brownie
- Chocolate Dipped Brownie Sticks
- Soft and Chewy Brownie Thins
Thank You for visiting my website. Please don’t forget to click the “Like” button below if you like this recipe. Lastly, did you know that I have a YouTube Channel? Please support my channel by clicking on the “Subscribe” button in my video and the “Bell” icon to get notification of new videos.
FOLLOW SWEETNSPICYLIVING ON SOCIAL MEDIA