Summer is here and I am making the most of it by making my own best ever smooth, creamy no-churn Homemade Coffee Fudge ice cream. Summer is going to be extra fun and exciting with all the line up of homemade ice cream I have in mind. This Coffee Fudge Ice Cream is just the beginning of a very sweet and cool summer.
This homemade ice cream recipe is so easy that you can actually make 2-3 different flavors by using the same base and just adding in different flavors and mix in. Best part of it, no ice cream machine needed!
I never thought of homemade ice cream before because I thought it could be difficult and time-consuming. It is always easier and quicker to go to the grocery, grab ice cream from the freezer, go home and start eating it. True, I wouldn’t argue on that because I had been doing that for years. But, although I get satisfaction from eating it, it doesn’t give me as much pleasure as when I am eating my own homemade ice cream.
This homemade ice cream is silky smooth and decadent. Every spoonful of it made me feel so accomplished and happy. I was able to make my own ice cream at home even without a ice cream maker, cool! Best part of it, I can customize it with toppings that I lile. I can adjust the coffee flavor, I can add more fudge chocolate and I can even add nuts if I want to or maybe marshmallow is a good idea too for a Rocky Road flavor. Endless flavor possibilities!
I used my Chocolate Ganache for the fudge mix-in. The dark chocolate flavor pairs well with the coffee flavor. I like the mix of the flavors, especially when the Chocolate Ganache starts to melt with the ice cream as soon as it touches my toungue. It taste .. so.. good! I wish you could taste it right now and share my excitement. I urge you to try it, I guarantee you, you will not regret it. Let’s get started!
Here are my other frozen treats. Check them out!
- Ube (Purple Yam) Ice Cream
- Avocado Pistachio Ice Cream
- Mango Tango Frozen Yogurt
- Strawberry Banana Frozen Yogurt
- Cantaloupe Sorbet
- Peaches and Pineapple Sorbet
- Fruit Medley Sorbet
- 1 tbsp. instant powdered coffee (Increase or decrease according to how strong you like the coffee flavor. You can also use flavored coffee powder like hazelnut, white coffee, orange coffee etc.)
- 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream (store-bought or Homemade Whipped Cream)
- Add coffee powder to condensed milk and stir to dissolve. Set aside.
- Add the heavy cream to a large bowl. Using an electric mixer set to medium speed, beat until stiff peaks form. Click here for tips on how to whip cream successfully. Turn the speed to low and slowly pour in the condensed milk and coffee mixture. Turn the speed back up to medium and beat until thick.
- Using a silicone spatula, gently fold in the 4-5 tbsp Chocolate Ganache. Do not overmix, your aim is to just give the whipped cream some streak of Chocolate Ganache. Transfer to a freezer-safe container and drizzle remaining Chocolate Ganache on top. Use a toothpick to create a swirl pattern.
- Freeze for at least 6 hours, overnight recommended.
Try it and let me know how it goes. Feel free to share this recipe and let’s make our summer cool and breezy!♥
Categories: Frozen Treats