This is my favorite way of enjoying my Creamy Mushroom Soup. I bake it! Yes, baked Mushroom Soup is my comfort food for rainy days and winter days like this. The Homemade Puff Pastry on top made a lot of difference, the flakey and butter puff pastry when top with melted cheese and eaten with creamy mushroom soup is truly amazing. I just want to stay in my bed or in the sofa and watch Netflix all day long.
You can buy canned mushroom soup, but I tell you, there is nothing like making your own mushroom soup at home. Try it and I am pretty sure you will agree with me. It might look like a lot of work, but it is not. Besides, this Mushroom Soup makes 4-5 serving. You can prepare this ahead of time and store it in the freezer. What I do is have it ready in my ramekins, covered with puff pastry and then I put it in the freezer, then just pop it in the oven whenever I feel like having a soup. Let’s get started!
- Prepare Mushroom Soup.
- Pre-heat oven to 350F
- Pour and divide Mushroom Soup in 4 ramekins, about 3/4 full.
- Roll out Puff Pastry and cut into quarters.
- Wet the side of the ramekins with water and cover with Puff Pastry.
- Arrange the ramekins into a baking try and bake for 20 – 25 minutes or until the Puff Pastry starts to brown.
- Take out from the oven and top with 1 tbsp Shredded Cheddar Mozzarella Cheese
- Return to oven and bake for another 5 minutes or until the cheese if fully melted.
Try it and let me know how it goes. Feel free to share this recipe and let’s get the community baking!♥