This is my favorite way of enjoying my Creamy Mushroom Soup. I bake it! Yes, baked Mushroom Soup is my comfort food for rainy days and winter days like this. The Homemade Puff Pastry on top made a lot of difference, the flakey and butter puff pastry when top with melted cheese and eaten with creamy mushroom soup is truly amazing. I just want to stay in my bed or in the sofa and watch Netflix all day long.
You can buy canned mushroom soup, but I tell you, there is nothing like making your own mushroom soup at home. Try it and I am pretty sure you will agree with me. It might look like a lot of work, but it is not. Besides, this Mushroom Soup makes 4-5 serving. You can prepare this ahead of time and store it in the freezer. What I do is have it ready in my ramekins, covered with puff pastry and then I put it in the freezer, then just pop it in the oven whenever I feel like having a soup. Let’s get started!
- Prepare Mushroom Soup.
- Pre-heat oven to 350F
- Pour and divide Mushroom Soup in 4 ramekins, about 3/4 full.
- Roll out Puff Pastry and cut into quarters.
- Wet the side of the ramekins with water and cover with Puff Pastry.
- Arrange the ramekins into a baking try and bake for 20 – 25 minutes or until the Puff Pastry starts to brown.
- Take out from the oven and top with 1 tbsp Shredded Cheddar Mozzarella Cheese
- Return to oven and bake for another 5 minutes or until the cheese if fully melted.
Thank you for visiting my website. If you like this post, kindly click on the “Like” button below or share this post with your friends.
Try it and let me know how it goes. Feel free to share this recipe and let’s get the community baking!♥