Brownie is one of my favorite quick and easy fix dessert. When I have an emergency desert need, Brownies and my simple Chocolate cake are my go to solution. They are so easy to prepare and they are ready in less than an hour. Bonus plus, most of my brownie recipe doesn’t need hand mixer. I made them in one bowl! That’s how quick and easy it is, just like this mini brownie cups. They are adorable and they are bite size, and the most important for me, they are small batch recipe.
Brownie, just like chocolate chip cookie are not created equal. Done are thin, some fudgy, some are chewy and some are cake like texture. This brownie cups fall in between cake like and fudgy. Not too dense, not too loose either. It’s just the right texture for bite size brownie. I love eating this with milk or tea, for snack or most of the time, my breakfast. I love sweets in the morning, like crazy.
Most people drink coffee to jump-start the day, I eat sweets to kick off mine. It might not be for everybody, but it works for me and in perfectly happy with it, So why not. As my tag line goes, life is too short, eat dessert first”. Let me show you how easy to make this brownie cups so that you can start enjoying it too. Let’s get started!
- 4 tbsp unsalted butter, diced
- 1/2 cup + 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup + 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- Preheat the oven to 350F and grease mini muffin pans with oil or melted butter.
- Melt the butter in a microwave-safe bowl, 30 – 45 seconds.
- Add sugar and cocoa powder and mix until combined.
- Microwave for another 30 seconds.
- Stir the mixture very well, and then add the salt and vanilla. Stir for 1 minute to cool the mixture. The mixture is going to be thick and grainy, this is normal. This will turn into a smoother batter once the egg is added.
- Next, add in the beaten egg, and stir until incorporated. This stage, you should have a smoother and more fluid batter.
- Finally, add the flour, and stir for 50 strokes! Could be more, but not less. This is the only chance for you to mix it thoroughly. This is the one that will give the brownie the shiny cracked top. At this stage, you should have a thicker smooth batter.
- Divide the batter in mini muffin pan.
- Bake for 20 – 22 minutes or until toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Check on 15 minutes to avoid over baking.
Makes 10 mini muffin size brownie
- How To Freeze Cookies (Bake and Unbaked)
- How To Store Cookie Properly So They Last Longer
- Let it Roll! 6 Amazing Swiss Roll Cakes for the Holidays
- Holiday Cookie Platter, The More The Merrier 🙂
My Other Videos:
Thank You for visiting my website. Please don’t forget to click the “Like” button below if you like this recipe. Your feedback helps me decide what to put on my next baking to do list. Lastly, did you know that I have a YouTube Channel? Please support my channel by clicking on the “Subscribe” button in my video and the “Bell” icon to get notification of new videos.
Categories: Baking, Cupcakes, Small Batch Recipes
Leave a Reply