Perfectly grilled vegetables with soft white beans salad is a simple side dish that is easy to prepare, flavorful and filling.
I’m still on my “health-ish” January mood, aren’t you? After the Holidays, I guess most people shift to eating healthier food just to get over the sweets overload. This simple grilled vegetables with white beans is one of my go to vegetable dish. It simple, easy and flexible in terms of ingredients. Use your favorite vegetables for grilling or roasting and open up can of beans. You can use white beans, Lima beans or mixed beans. It’s super easy. Let me show you how to do it. Let’s her started!
My Recipe Video Collection
- 398 grams mix beans
- 5 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 clove garlic – minded
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 small shallots
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 paprika
- 1 Eggplant (any eggplant variation. I used the small round one)
- 1 Bell Pepper (Any color)
- 150g Brussels Sprout
For the Dressing:
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp brown sugar
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- Wash and cut the vegetables. Transfer in a bowl and pour the olive oil, add salt, garlic, pepper, shallots, lemon juice and paprika. Toss to distribute the oil and spices.
- Arrange in a baking sheet making sure not to crowd the vegetables. Roast for 20 minutes and the take it out from the oven and turnover the vegetables. Return to the oven and bake for another 20 minutes or until the vegetables are soft to your liking. Transfer in a large bowl and let cool. Add the beans and toss.
- Mix all the ingredients for the dressing and stir to combine, You can also use bottled salad dressing of your choice. Pour over the roasted vegetables and toss to distribute. Taste and adjust seasoning as desired.
- Grilled Brussels Sprouts Skewers
- Meat Free Monday: Asparagus and Tomato Greek Salad
- Baked Parmesan Asparagus Fries
- Small Batch Brussels Sprouts Quinoa Salad
- Refreshing Cucumber & Tomato Salad
- Meat Free Monday: Garlic Butter & Parmesan Roasted Cabbage Wedges
- Meat Free Monday: Chopsuey (Mixed Vegetables)
My Latest Video
Thank You for visiting my website. Please don’t forget to click the “Like” button below if you like this recipe. Lastly, did you know that I have a YouTube Channel? Please support my channel by clicking on the “Subscribe” button in my video and the “Bell” icon to get notification of new videos.