I love fruits. I enjoy eating them fresh, or with yogurt, or in a pie or tarts, or as toppings of fillings for cakes and just recently, I found a new way to enjoy fruits.
I baked them! Yes, baked fruits! This recipe can be used for fruits like apple, apricot or peaches. I guess any fruit that doesn’t easily break when baked in high heat. I find this nice for breakfast, or snack and with ice cream please!
This can be served hot straight from the oven or cold. It’s very easy and simple, and it definitely give a new twist on the way you enjoy your fruits. Let’s get started!
- 1 Pear/Apple/Apricot or Peach cut in half
- 1 tbsp unsalted butter
- 1 tbsp brown sugar/coconut sugar/honey
- 1 tbsp chopped walnut (optional)
- 1 tbsp rolled oats (optional)
- Pre-heat oven to 350F.
- Cut fruit into half and remove seeds.
- Add 1/2 tsp butter for each half of the fruit.
- Add 1/2 tsp rolled oats in the center (You can add more if you want).
- Sprinkle each half of the fruits with 1/2 tsp brown sugar.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes.
Serve hot or cold, drizzle with Salted Caramel Sauce or Honey or top with ice cream.
Try it and let me know how it goes. Feel free to share this recipe and let’s get the community baking! ♥
Categories: Fruit Treats