If you are looking for a different and fun way to eat Apple, try this Baked Apple with Walnuts and Oats. It is soft and crunchy at the same time, and when served with vanilla ice cream on top, it becomes a warm and cold cozy comfort treat.
I love fruits. I enjoy eating them fresh, or with yogurt, or in a pie or tarts, or as toppings of fillings for cakes and just recently, I found a new way to enjoy fruits.
I baked them! Yes, baked fruits! This recipe can be used for fruits like apple, apricot or peaches. I guess any fruit that doesn’t easily break when baked in high heat. I find this nice for breakfast, or snack and with ice cream please!
This can be served hot straight from the oven or cold. It’s very easy and simple, and it definitely give a new twist on the way you enjoy your fruits. Let’s get started!
- 1 Apple/Pear/Apricot or Peach cut in half
- 1 tbsp unsalted butter
- 1 tbsp brown sugar/coconut sugar/honey
- 1 tbsp chopped walnut
- 1 tbsp rolled oats
- Pre-heat oven to 350F.
- Cut fruit into half and remove seeds.
- Add 1/2 tsp butter for each half of the fruit.
- Add 1/2 tsp rolled oats in the center (You can add more if you want).
- Sprinkle each half of the fruits with 1/2 tsp brown sugar.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until you get the level of softness you like.
Serve hot or cold, drizzle with Salted Caramel Sauce or Honey or top with ice cream.
My Latest Video
Click the item to get the full recipe
- [VIDEO] Small Batch Apple Danish
- Baked ApplBaked Applee Pie Oatmeal
- Apple Cinnamon Roll
- Apple hand Pie
- Cinnamon Streusel Apple Muffin
- Caramel Apple Crumb Bar
- Baked Apple
- Apple Filling
- Apple Turnover
- Apple Chips
- Bite Size Apple Pie
- Apple and Broccoli Pasta
- Caramelized Apple Oatmeal
Thank You for visiting my website. Please don’t forget to click the “Like” button below if you like this recipe. Lastly, did you know that I have a YouTube Channel? Please support my channel by clicking on the “Subscribe” button in my video and the “Bell” icon to get notification of new videos.