Grilled Naan Bread with Scrambled Egg is an easy and quick breakfast idea that you can make in 15 minutes or less. Good news, you can use leftover Naan Bread and give it a new life. I used a leftover Naan for this and nobody would have thought this is a leftover makeover. It taste as good as it looks. Simple delicious easy meal anytime of the day. Why would you not want that?
Blogging my seem like an easy thing to do but in reality it takes a LOT of time to finish a single post. In my Take a Peek at the Behind The Scenes of Food Blogging, I shared with you my process when creating a post. Although it takes a lot of time, it gives me a lot of joy doing thing. Blogging keeps me sane 🙂 and help me balance my life between work and personal time. I love sharing recipes with you as well as my travel escapades. I had been busier lately with work and I started making my meals on the fly, you know whatever I have on hand. Something that I do not have to plan just like when creating a posts for the blog. I thought I would create a short post about this, not as elaborate as my full post but enough to give you idea on how you can make it at home. This will be easy and quick recipes that you can make in less than 30 minutes max or even 5 minutes less. We all need a short break from the kitchen, but that doesn’t mean we have to stop making delicious meals to nourish us.
Today’s Quick & Easy Recipe
Eggs will never be out of my breakfast meal plan. This one is a scrambled egg on a grilled Naan Bread. I found 1 piece of Naan bread sitting in my fridge. That was a take away from a dinner that we had few days ago. I almost lost hope that I will still be able to eat it. You know take away is not as good as when you order them, although still edible. I am glad that I was able to use it for breakfast. I actually run out of bread, thankful for this leftover bread it kept me full the whole morning. You can make this using homemade or store-bought Naan bread, or leftover like mine. I guess what gives this Naan bread a new life is the part of grilling it. It gave a nice charred flavor and look which makes it appealing and inviting to eat. After grilling this and topping it with soft scrambled egg, it looks like a new dish ready to be devoured.
I did not bother to open my grill for this, instead I used a hack that I often do with my homemade Naan bread, that is to use the stove top to give them them a grilled charred look. Do not leave the bread unattended when you do this as it gets charred easily especially the Naan 🫓 has been brushed with oil.
Nothing special with the scrambled egg. I only used 1 egg as that is my capacity. For a more filling serving, use 2 eggs. You can do whatever method that you like that produces the texture that you prefer. I like mine still soft so I stir the mixture few seconds after pouring it, and then I close the heat. This way it will not make the egg dry, just perfect.
To serve, add some garnish on top. Not only that it looks good, but it adds texture and taste too. I added diced Avocado, sliced Radish, chopped chives and dash of salt and peppers.
That’s all you need to do to bring your lonely Naan Bread to life. Enjoy!
- 1 piece Naan Bread ( I used a small Naan Bread)
- 1 – 2 Eggs (if using large Naan Bread, increase amount of Egg to 2)
- Butter or Oil for the pan
- Salt, Black Pepper, Chili Flakes and dried or fresh Herbs
- 1/4 -1/2 diced 🥑 Avocado
- Sliced Radish
- Sesame Seeds
- Tahini Dressing or any dressing you like (Hummus works nice too).
- Brush the Naan Bread with Olive Oil or Butter. Grill the Naan Bread. I did mine on stove top, you can of coarse use grill to do this.
- Cook the egg. You can make scrambled, fried, hard boiled, poach, or sunny side up. Season with alt, peppers, garlic powder and chopped fresh chives (optional)
- Transfer the egg on top of grilled naan bread. top with diced or sliced Avocado and sliced radish. Sprinkle with sesame seed. You can use any topping you like.
- Serve: Drizzle with dressing of choice. I used homemade Tahini dressing. Hummus dressing or ranch are good options too.
My Latest Video
Click the item to get the full recipe
Thank You for visiting my website. Please don’t forget to click the “Like” button below if you like this recipe. Lastly, did you know that I have a YouTube Channel? Please support my channel by clicking on the “Subscribe” button in my video and the “Bell” icon to get notification of new videos.
- [VIDEO] Double French Toast Sandwich Omelette
- [VIDEO] Spinach and Mushroom Breakfast Burrito
- [VIDEO] Ham and Cheese Quesadilla
- [VIDEO] Baked Avocado Fries
- [VIDEO] Prawn Omelette
- [VIDEO] Tuna Avocado Melt Sandwich
- Quinoa & Mushroom Egg Breakfast Bowl
- Savory Sausage Oatmeal
- [VIDEO] Clod Egg
- Berries Overnight Oatmeal
FOLLOW SWEETNSPICYLIVING ON SOCIAL MEDIA
Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest | Twitter | YouTube
Categories: Breakfast, Cooking, Recipe, Video, Video Recipes
love this I couldn’t agree more Want to make sure I understand this fully
This easy and quick breakfast idea is a scramble egg on Naan bread. You can use leftover Naan bread or homemade Naan bread. I used a leftover Naan for this and nobody would have thought this is a leftover makeover. It taste as good as it looks. Simple delicious easy meal anytime of the day. Why would you not want that?
LikeLiked by 2 people
Thanks Daniel 🙂
LikeLiked by 1 person