Smooth and Creamy Mashed Potato is another simple and easy side dish. You wouldn’t believe how easy it is to make this at home. Watch the video to see for yourself.
This Baked Garlic and Parmesan Baby Potato is one of my favorite side dish. It’s super soft and loaded with plenty of flavor in every bite. I always like using baby potato for side dish because I love them being bite size. I don’t have to cut them up and they bake easily too. This is a perfect side dish to make when you are in a hurry because it is so simple and easy with only 4 steps to remember. You don’t even need a recipe for this one once you made it once. It is very flexible and you do not have to worry that you will mess it up. It is basically just seasoning it and baking it, that is how simple it is. You can change the spices to what you have in your kitchen.
This baby potato is so dangerously delicious, perfectly seasoned and flavored, perfectly twice baked. The first 30 minutes it was baked covered just to get it to the right softness, and then the next 30 minutes is to further softened and brown the potatoes. I like doing it this way so that I don’t get a dry and burnt potato. Let’s get started!
- 350g – 1lb baby potatoes rinsed and drained
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp unsalted butter
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- 1/4 tsp dried parsley or 2 tbsp fresh chopped chives
- 3 tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Rinse potatoes and dry with paper towel. Transfer in a an over safe skillet dish or cast iron pan ( I used 9″ cast iron pan).
- Drizzle olive oil to potatoes then toss until all potatoes are coated with oil. Sprinkle garlic, black pepper, salt, paprika, parsley (or chives) and parmesan cheese. Toss to combine then add butter on top. You can have the butter diced into small pieces and scatter it on top or have it whole and leave it in the center.
- Cover the potatoes with aluminum foil and bake or roast for 30 minutes. Remove the aluminum foil and toss to bake the other side of the potatoes. Continue baking for another 30 minutes.
- Meat Free Monday: Asparagus and Tomato Greek Salad
- Roasted Buttered Baby Carrots
- Beets and Carrot Salad
- Small Batch Cheesy Zucchini Tots
- Baked Asparagus Fries
- Meat Free Monday: Cauliflower Fritters
- Meat Free Monday: Baked Mashed Potato with Sauteed Mushroom
- Small Batch Baked Garlic Parmesan Potato Wedges
- Meat Free Monday: Small Batch Mini Twice Baked Potato & Cheese Pie
Thank You for visiting my website. Please don’t forget to click the “Like” button below if you like this recipe. Lastly, did you know that I have a YouTube Channel? Please support my channel by clicking on the “Subscribe” button in my video and the “Bell” icon to get notification of new videos.